Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dell Latitude D620

Yes Indeed, it is a post after a long long time. Got Busy, you know? Anyways, Let's get started. First Kudos to IT Guys at my new employer for giving me a Dell Latitude D620. Do I like it? Sure I do.

What specs have I got? Here it is:
  • Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2

Hardware:

  • Intel Core Duo T2300 based on YONAH running at 1.66 Ghz with 2MB of Cache (Does not support Virtualization, it also does not support EM64T)
  • WXGA+ 14" Wide Screen LCD (but not TrueBright or anything like that, I would have liked a better LCD screen. It would probably have raised the price only by 10-50$)
  • 2x 1 GB RAM running at 667 Mhz (Sufficient to run various business Apps)
  • 60GB 7200 RPM Hitachi Moraga Plus SATA HDD (not so sufficient to load various apps that I wish to run)
  • Dell Wifi, Bluetooth and A built-in GSM port for connecting to network thru Cingular's Service.

No comments: