What specs have I got? Here it is:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
- Intel Core Duo T2300 based on YONAH running at 1.66 Ghz with 2MB of Cache (Does not support Virtualization, it also does not support EM64T)
- WXGA+ 14" Wide Screen LCD (but not TrueBright or anything like that, I would have liked a better LCD screen. It would probably have raised the price only by 10-50$)
- 2x 1 GB RAM running at 667 Mhz (Sufficient to run various business Apps)
- 60GB 7200 RPM Hitachi Moraga Plus SATA HDD (not so sufficient to load various apps that I wish to run)
- Dell Wifi, Bluetooth and A built-in GSM port for connecting to network thru Cingular's Service.